ADARA is proud of the contributions of members and has established several awards to recognize excellence in service provision and outstanding professional contributions. Consequently, ADARA has developed several awards that are presented at the biennial conference
- The Boyce R. Williams Award is the highest award presented by ADARA in recognition of contributions toward improvements in the rehabilitation of people who are deaf.
- The Frederick C. Schreiber Award recognizes outstanding contributions to ADARA.
- The Bellflasher Award honors the outstanding presentation at the biennial conference.
- The Outstanding JADARA Article Award is awarded upon the recommendation of the JADARA Editor.
- The Eugene W. Peterson Award, recognizing individuals who have demonstrated exemplary direct service provision in the rehabilitation of Deaf adults with additional handicapping conditions.
- The Legislative Award recognizes individuals who have demonstrated contributions related to Legislative Activities that benefit Deaf, Deafened, Hard of Hearing and Deaf-Blind individuals.
- The purpose of the Martin Seligman Student Research in Psychology and Deafness Award is to encourage researchers in the field of psychology and deafness to conduct, present and publish research in this field.