2018 ADARA Breakout Conference
April 18-21, 2018
ADARA is excited about the upcoming 2018 Breakout Conference entitled Ignite: Community- Action- Progress- Growth. The conference will be held at the Indianapolis Hyatt Regency Downtown Hotel. Indianapolis is known as the Crossroads of America or simply Indy and is the hub for several major Interstate highways that criss-cross the state, connecting Indiana to the rest of the United States. Indianapolis is an ideal setting for our esteemed colleagues in the mental health, chemical health, rehabilitation, counseling and social work fields to gather and honor ADARA’s past and prepare for our future.
The 2018 ADARA Breakout Conference is approved for professional continuing education units (CEUs) by several professional disciplines:
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
Hyatt Regency- Downtown
1 S. Capitol Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Beautifully designed and refined, Hyatt Regency is a contemporary downtown Indianapolis hotel conveniently connected to the Convention Center and just steps from Lucas Oil Stadium. The modern amenities at our hotel blend effortlessly with classic design elements, creating a comfortable oasis in the heart of one of the Midwest’s most exciting cities with many exciting attractions nearby.
Reserve your hotel room now!
Our Conference Sponsors
Many thanks to our conference sponsors!
- President's Circle Sponsorship Level: Gallaudet University
- Partners Sponsorship Level: Indiana School for the Deaf
- Partners Sponsorship Level: Aspire Indiana
- Supporters Sponsorship Level: SharpEyed Group
- Supporters Sponsorship Level: Indiana Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Supporters Sponsorship Level: Deaf Community Services-Easterseals Crossroads
- Supporters Sponsorship Level: Luna Language Services
- Supporters Sponsorship Level: National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors (NASMHPD)
- Supporters Sponsorship Level: Regional Mental Health Center-Merriville
- Friends Sponsorship Level: Gallaudet University Counseling and Psychological Services
Our Social Media Sites
Follow all of our social media sites for regular conference announcements!